How to Apply
The application form is fully online, and can be completed in 10 minutes!
How to apply to Filadelfia Bible College? Below, we’ve laid out all of the questions on the application so that you know what to expect when you go to fill it out online. Items with an asterisk are required.
Complete Application Form
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
Confirmation of Application
Once you have submitted your application, the Registrar’s office at FBC will acknowledge receipt of your application by phone or email within two working days.
The Registrar’s office will review your application to confirm you meet our requirements. If so, the registrar’s office will then inform you of the upcoming schedule, such as the dates for the entrance tests and the interviews.
Entrance Tests and Application Interview
Admission to Filadelfia Bible College is based on your successful completion of the entrance tests and interviews pertaining to the program you are applying for. You will be required to travel to Udaipur, Rajasthan (IN) to write your entrance tests.*
*Tentative. Given the current COVID-19 situation, there may be some changes depending on government rules and regulations. Any changes regarding the same will be communicated to you in advance.
Completion of the Admission Process
After your successful completion of the entrance tests and interviews, the Registrar’s office will communicate the details of your program along with your schedule to begin your studies at Filadelfia Bible College.
Candidates who seek admission to Filadelfia Bible College must have:
- A definite born again Christian experience
- A conviction of heart that they have been called to God’s service
- A membership in a local Christian congregation.
- Completed 18 years of age by the date of application
- Satisfactory evidence of Christian character.
- Willingness to follow the rules and regulations of the college.
- A good state of health
- Satisfactory proficiency in English language for both M.Div. and B.Th programmes.
Graduate Program (M.Div) Requirements:
Candidates, for M.Div. degree must have one of the following qualifications:
- Successful completion of a three year degree from a recognized university.
- Successful completion of three year B.Th. from any accredited/affiliated theological college with a minimum of second class and have one year ministry experience. They will be admitted for M.Div. on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam and personal interview. Such students can complete their study within two years. However, the final decision will be taken by the academic committee.
Undergraduate Program (B.Th) Requirements:
Candidates, for B. Th. degree must have one of the following qualifications:
- Successful completion of pre-university course.
- Successful completion of two year Diploma (after 10th standard) from any accredited/affiliated theological college with a minimum of second class. They will be admitted for B. Th. in the light of their performance in the entrance exam and personal interview.
Diploma Program (Dip.Th) Requirements:
- Applicants for Diploma programme must have successfully completed matriculation (Standard X).